No Tears, No Tantrums, Just Accuracy! The new Syner-Med VeraTemp™ Non-Contact Thermometer is more convenient and highly accurate compared to traditional methods of reading temperature. It is a trauma-free way to record a child or patients temperature, simply aim the thermometer 5-8cm from the forehead and click for an instant reading. There is no need to wake or disturb a sleeping child; and the backlit LED display is convenient for reading temperatures in dark areas.
In addition, the thermometer can be used to record room and surface temperatures e.g. nursery or babies bath water, heated formula milk. To help you decide, the thermometer will display normal or raised temperatures against a colour coded background; green – normal, amber – elevated and red – high.
Unlike other thermometers you will not need probe covers – no ongoing costs.
- Non-contact - No need to touch, startle, upset or wake your child - completely touch free!
- Accurate to ±0.2oC
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Instant reading at the click of a button, point and click 5-8cm from forehead
- Back-lit LED display
- Traffic light style temperature alerts; Green, Amber and Red!!! Helps you decide
- No hidden costs - no probe covers needed
- Multi-Use - measures; body, room and surface temperatures
- Temperature readings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Records last 32 readings
Shipping and handling: £4.99 inc VAT
Made for Mums puts the Syner-Med VeraTemp™ in its top 5 recommended products - see review here!